Arkham Knight should be the final Batman game by Rocksteady Studios. Let’s hope it will make up for the mediocrity of Warner Bros. Games Montreals Batman: Arkham Origins.
Batman: Arkham Knight should release October 14, 2014 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Here are some features:
- Single-player game. There is no multiplayer.
- Concluding chapter of the Rocksteady Arkham games.
- The game’s main storyline is set one year after that of 2011’s Batman: Arkham City and follows Batman, at the peak of his ability, as he confronts the supervillain Scarecrow, who has returned to Gotham City to unite Batman’s enemies in a plot to finally kill the Dark Knight.
- Penguin, Two Face, and Harley Quinn also appear.
- The game introduces the Batmobile as a driveable vehicle.
- Gotham City in the game is approximately five times the size of Arkham City in Arkham City, and it’s spread across three islands.