April 25 is almost upon us. This basically means that PC owners will get the chance to tackle the new Souls game pretty soon.
Anyway, here are some Dark Souls 2 PC specific features:
- Increased texture resolution
- Enhanced frame rate option
- From Software have been working to perfectly adapt the game for a mouse & keyboard combo.
- Resolutions up to 1440p are supported natively
- Specific settings for texture quality, anti-aliasing, SSAO, antisotropic filtering, higher-detail character models, and more
PC Gamer has a pretty nice write up on the PC port of Dark Souls 2 available here. Finally, the peeps at Joystiq recently posted a Dark Souls 2 PC trailer, here it is: