Inspired by the Ace Attorney and Zero Escape games, Exogenesis follows a former wasteland treasure hunter on a quest through post-apocalyptic Japan to revive his dead sister.
Here are some features:
- Many hours of gameplay – With 6 planned chapters spanning over 150,000 words, as well as numerous puzzles to solve, Exogenesis promises at least 20+ hours of gameplay
- Important moral choices that effect how the story plays out – By hook or by crook, your dead sister must be reborn!
- High replay value with multiple endings and branching story paths
- Stunning rendition of post-apocalyptic Japan with real-life landmarks
- Mysterious, intricate plots both personal and of larger scale
- Mind-boggling, thematic puzzles – Contextual puzzles that make sense and aren’t just there for the heck of it
- Character interrogation – Gather physical and circumstantial evidence and use those as leverage in recruiting your former comrades
Also, there’s a free demo of the game available here. For more info on Exogenesis I’d suggest heading to its Kickstarter page, I’ll just mention that the game is in the works for PC, Mac and Linux and that it’s being developed by Philippines-based studio Kwan.