The exact release date is still unknown, but the Steam Early Access Beta is supposed to go live later this month.
Deadbreed is a ” fastpaced Hardcore Multiplayer Online Battle Arena with RPG features where two 3 player teams engage in battles of life and death.”. In other words, if you had enough of your Dota 2 and your League of Legends shenanigans, it’s something to check out. Here are some more features and a trailer. For more info head to Deadbreed.com.
- Tactical 3vs3 battles online versus players or AI combatants.
- Choose your hero from a wide range of night-, half- and daybreed. Each hero has its own unique set of special abilities and plays differently depending on the way you equip them!
- Heroes level up with matches – Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
- Artifact Items level up and wear down with matches – Earn experience to unlock upgrades and crafting relic slots for your artifacts.
- Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
- A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame bossfight challenge. The outcome of each match change your status with the Sentinels and affect their power.
- Maps have customizable options like Dungeons, side- and PvP-Quests.