Without further ado…
…here’s the Nintendo E3 2014 recap:
- Splatoon announced. It’s an online action game, sort of like Skylanders. Here’s the trailer
- Hyrule Warriors release date set for September 26
- Xenoblade Chronicles X delayed to 2015.
- Bayonetta 2 will be released in November. It will come with a free copy of the first sequel. Nice.
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will launch on November 21.
- A first look at a new Zelda game for the Wii U. Here’s the video:
- There’s a new Star Fox game in the works for the Wii U. The project is headed by Shigeru Miyamoto himself.
- Devil’s Third confirmed as a new Wii U exclusive
- Pac Man and Palutena join the Smash Bros. roster
- Miyamoto announced Project Guard and Project Giant Robot for the Wii U. Set to release in the first half of the next year.
- The next Kirby game was announced. It’s called Kirby And The Rainbow Curse.
Super Smash Bros. 3DS will launch on October 3
The much more anticipated Wii U version of Smash Bros. will release during the winter holidays of 2014
There was also some stuff about the Wii U adapter for the GameCube controller, a bit about Mario Maker and a bunch of other stuff. Feel free to check out Nintendo E3 Digital Direct in its entirety below. It opens up with Reggie and Iwata beating the fuck out of each other, Smash Bros. style.